27 May, 2009

Nordic Start

coffee.gif image by caseyklahn

We used to call an early start up the mountain an "Alpine Start." And, conversely, the late start was the "Nordic Start." I am in bad need of some Nordic starts, after the active holiday weekend. Yesterday's studio day was fruitful, but I was all in before evening, that's for sure.

coffee.gif image by caseyklahn


The hot post this week was Sue Smith's music video post of singer Leonard Cohen. I was gobsmacked at the performance, and it was a great pick-me-up. This video system could go viral, IMO. I am now a fan of myplay, but the available media is still a bit thin.

coffee.gif image by caseyklahn


This is post # 16 of 30 for my month of posts project. So far, I am learning more about content and what pleases me (and readers!) the most. Worth trying, artist bloggers. Hint: write some posts a few days in advance.

coffee.gif image by caseyklahn


I want to introduce you to artsetter, a social and commercial community supporting art , collectors and artists. The video introduction and layout of this site are outstanding. The launch date is still to be determined.

Anyway, I am in the studio as much as possible so as to have a cohesive show this September in Sausalito. I need to figure out how to work longer days, so I feel some Alpine Starts coming up...





No comments:

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism