25 November, 2011

Progressive Post - An Exciting Online Event Today!

Shadow River Framed

This is a photo of the large (11" x 19") pastel I posted yesterday, in the frame.  It is available (inquire here) for $1,400. Shipping and tax extra.

Today, I will be posting all of the medium and large-sized framed pieces that are available through my studio.  Sort of a progressive post, so stay tuned.  I will update this very post, and as that gets longer, I will add posts. This may produce new listings for the same post on your feeds, and for that, I apologize.  But, it sounds like too much fun to avoid.

Tomorrow and thereafter, I will post more small works that are available.  The previously available works, starting at $75, are posted as follows:



No comments:

Abstract Expressionism, Art Criticism, Artists, Colorist Art, Drawing, History, Impressionism, Modern Art, Painting, Pastel, Post Impressionism